Wednesday, June 1, 2011

And we're BACK!

This is going to be a long one, so prepare yourself.  :)

So I know it has been a really long time since the last time I wrote anything.  Since then, I have graduated, gone on vacation, moved back home, and started reviewing for the bar.  My life has only recently settled into a routine that allows me to write again.  

If you know me, then you know how I feel about sleep, namely that I LOVE it. I decided, however, that in order to do everything I wanted to do in a day, I had to get up fairly early.  So this is what my daily schedule looks like:

Up between 8 and 8:30.
Exercise.
Breakfast.
Tanning (if the sun is out/available and it is not DEADLY hot, as my hometown tends to be).
Shower.
Lunch.
Barbri.
Barbri homework.
Dinner.
Free time.

I usually finish with Barbri stuff by 5:30/6:00.  So by about 7 p.m. I have done everything I wanted to do and I am free for the night.  I am also usually so tired that I want to just nap, so I do not really do anything.  My tiredness, coupled with the lack of things to do in this town, means that I basically sit at home.  This is perfectly acceptable to me.  

I am just doing P90X again for my exercise routine.  It worked so well previously that I am just going to stick with it.  I am not following the eating plan, I am sort of just using what I know about eating well to control what my "diet" is.  I am hoping that by the time the boy comes home I am back to where I was in February.

Speaking of which, the boy has been sent on a training deployment for the next thirty days.  I am not excited about it.  I miss him so much already. He also has to do a bunch of crazy, somewhat dangerous things, which makes me nervous.  I just cannot wait to wrap my arms around him again when he gets off the plane at the end of this month.

And finally, I am going to share something with you that saddens me greatly.  If you have been reading my blog recently (or a month ago since I just stopped posting), then you know that I am now infatuated with Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution.  Apparently, the network decided that they were not going to be airing the remaining episodes in their original time slots.  Jamie has already taped all the episodes, so they are going to air them, at 9 p.m. on Friday starting sometime this June. What kinda crap is that?! No one is going to watch it then, but I guess that is the point.  So what exactly are they trying to hide? I will leave that question open to your own thought processes.

Alrighty, I am going to try and write more often.  We will see how that goes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment