Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2

I got up only half an hour late today! That is a victory in my book.

Then I worked out.  And made a decision.  My knee (the one from the car accident) is really bad.  It is getting weaker and more stiff every day.  I have decided to go see my doctor about proper support/braces, and to get some tips on strenghtening exercises.  I want to be able to run with the boy.  I want to be able to join JAG if I so choose.  But in order to do that, I have to make a change in relation to my knee.  So I am going to call the doctor tomorrow (I ran out of time today) and set up an appointment so I can start down that road.

I had a productive day.  That makes me happy.  I went across the river with my mum and went out to dinner with her.  I love her so much.  She has, and always will be, my best friend.  I have another best friend (love you Jelly) and plenty of other wonderful friends (read GHS, W&M, W&L - you know who you are) but it is truly wonderful to know that the person who brought you into the world is also your best friend.  I can tell her anything.  She is wonderful.  Dinner was wonderful.  I love you, Mommy.

Anyways...today was good.  Hopefully I can keep the streak up.  I will let you know what my doctor says.  AND I promise to post about Jamie Oliver before this weeks episode airs.  PROMISE! (I hope that I can keep that promise...). :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love you, too! Also I love how much more positive and happy you sound now that we're away from lawschool soulsuck!

    ReplyDelete