Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Signature and Look

After about an hour of working at it, because I suck at all things technically related, I managed to create a signature for my blog.  My best friend calls me Peanut Butter.  So I decided to use "PB" as my signature.  I got the idea for the signature from a blog that I was looking at earlier today.  I liked it so I borrowed it.  I may change it later (now that I know how to!) but for now I am happy with it.  I think it is pretty nifty.  It was also pretty easy (once I got the hang out working html).  Doing this makes me want to take a computer class.  Writing that stuff should not have been that difficult for me.  I mean in high school I wrote an entire robotics program.  So I should at least have some kind of knowledge about it somewhere in my head.

I also decided to change the font.  That took significantly longer than the signature.  But I got it done.  Yay for me.

I also stopped while writing this blog post to help my dad replace the inner workings of the upstairs toilet.  It was very interesting and a valuable experience.  I feel like I am even more on my way to becoming a responsible grown-up who can fend for herself.  I like it! :)

Anyways, I hope you like the new look.  If you don't, feel free to give me ideas for how to change it/what do instead.  I am always open to suggestions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment