Saturday, May 14, 2011

Everything Happens For A Reason

I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason. Today, while sitting in the airport waiting for our flight to the Bahamas, I was reaffirmed in my belief.

As we were boarding I told my mom we were all hurrying to sit. Turns out I was more right than I knew. There was something wrong with our plane. We have now been assigned a new aircraft and are waiting for the okay to board. While waiting two people run up to a group waiting to board. They were all elated to see each other and started hugging and shouting. Apparently the two new people were not going to make their flight due to an emergency.  Because of the delay they made it. Something small happened to our plane, something that slightly inconvenienced us, and because of it these two people got the chance to make their flight and be with their families.

Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment