Friday, June 24, 2011

I Cheated

That's right.  I am a cheater.  I couldn't help myself.  My craving was just soooo bad.

Bet you can't guess what I cheated with.

Nope...you're wrong...I didn't cheat with that.

I cheated with carbs.

And creamy, delicious goodness (a.k.a. fat).

I bet you are still wrong in what you think I cheated with...

Yesterday was crazy.  I had a doctor's appointment for my knee that was scheduled for 11.  I arrived at the doctor's office to check in at 10:50.  I sat in the waiting room until 12:10.  That's right, an hour and twenty minutes in the waiting room.  The doctor then told me nothing new, but he did schedule me for physical therapy, gave me a brace, and some medication so that my knee will hurt me less when I exercise.

Then I had to catch up.  So much work, so little time.  I got a good deal accomplished yesterday. By the time the day was over, however, I had eaten nearly enough, was tired and cranky, and my cravings were out of control.  So I cheated with one of my favorite things in the whole world.  Peanut Butter, Pumpkin Butter and a Bagel Thin.  250 calories of pure goodness. 

I toasted the bagel thin, put a carefully measured tablespoon of organic peanut butter on one of the slices and a heaping tablespoon of organic, all natural, Trader Joe's pumpkin butter on the other.  Can you say yum? Cause I can. Yum.

Did you guess it? I bet not! :)

OHHHHH, I almost forgot.  My weight loss is at 4 pounds! Four pounds in four days! Woohoo.

Yesterday's Menu
Breakfast: Forgot (oops)
Lunch: Salad with spinach, carrots, cucumbers, mushrooms, mango (which I think is also cheating) and a low-fat raspberry vinaigrette
Dinner: Chicken with asparagus (I don't know what my mom did to the chicken but it was DELICIOUS) dipped in organic, plain, low-fat yogurt; green tea
Snack: Glorious delicious goodness (a.k.a. my cheat)
Water Intake: 48 oz.

Basically - yesterday was a bad day for my diet...KS's *wah wah* noise.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment