Tuesday, June 21, 2011

2 Days In...

And all I can think about is s'mores.  Specifically these s'mores.  Yum.  But I can't eat them.  I just can't.  I have to stick to it and lose weight.  So no s'mores for me.

Anyways, my parents are cheating today.  It's Tuesday and my Dad has his friends over tonight.  So they are having a few alcoholic beverages.  They keep telling me to have a s'more or eat ice cream.  But I am trying so hard to be good.  It is only day two, this is not boding well for the future.

The boy comes home in THREE DAYS! OMG I cannot tell you how excited I am about that.  I cannot wait to see him.  One sad thing? I can't pick him up from the airport.  I have to do a 1/2 day simulated exam for my bar review.  It is at the same time as picking him up from the airport.  I could pick him up and then do it, but he didn't like the idea of seeing me and then having to let me go do work.  So, I am going to see him when I finish the practice exam.  Which means I have to wait three whole hours after he lands to see him.  I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but is the rough equivalent of ... FOREVER! Oh well.

Anyways, back to the diet.  I am going to report my weight loss roughly every four days.  Hopefully the number I am telling you continually gets larger and larger! :)

Today's Menu
Breakfast: two eggs, tomatoes, spinach and a peach; green tea
Lunch: Salad with tuna, spinach, tomatoes, carrots, celery; green tea
Dinner: Chicken in a balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper marinade and a broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot vegetable medley; green tea
Snack: yogurt and grapes
Water Intake: 72 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment