Monday, June 20, 2011

Family Plan

Hey everyone!

So, with bar prep and everything else, I do not have the energy to work out for an hour and a half everyday.  Knowing that, but still wanting to lose weight, I decided to try this diet that my future mom-in-law has been doing.  It's called the 17 day diet.  It is basically Atkins with more of a focus on the healthy part, rather than the just not eating carbs part.  You eat lots of greens, which help cleanse your system, and lean protein.  For the first 17 day cycle there are no carbs.  That makes me sad.

This entry is entitled "family plan" because my family agreed to do it with me.  So far today, my mom has fully participated.  I am not sure about my dad because he went into the office.  But I am going to go grill him for a bit.  Hopefully he didn't eat anything he wasn't supposed to.

Dinner is in the oven.  Mom and I have to work out for our 20 minutes tonight before we go to bed.  And I have to do a bunch more Barbri.  I will let you know what my dad says tomorrow.


Todays Menu:
Breakfast: one egg with tomatoes and spinach, and 1/2 a grapefruit
Lunch: Salad with tomatoes, spinach, carrots, celery, tuna, and a homemade balsamic vinaigrette; green tea
Dinner: Tilapia with a vegetable medley; green tea
Snack: Yogurt with grapes
Water intake: 72 oz.

1 comment:

  1. lol you do realize that this sounds like you're planning for pregnancy, right?

    ReplyDelete