Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cravings

Day three has come and almost gone.  And all I can think about is sugar. Cookies.  Cake.  S'mores.  Hmmmmm s'mores.  It is literally driving me crazy.  I was going to cheat tonight but a certain someone talked me out of it.  I don't know if I want to hug them or murder them in their sleep.

I keep telling myself that if I could drink a homemade lemonade concoction, and nothing else, for five straight days, I can do this.  I don't know though. For whatever reason this is so. much. harder.

Maybe it is stress from bar studying that is creating the overwhelming desire to eat something sweet and gooey. Who knows? All I know is that at some point between now and the end of this diet my self control is going to give and I am going to eat a s'more or a cookie or something.  It will be a glorious day.  It may be tomorrow.

Anyways, back to studying.

Today's Menu
Breakfast: two eggs, spinach; green tea
Lunch: salad with a hard boiled egg, carrots, celery, mushrooms and spinach, an apple; green tea
Dinner: Chicken breast with tomato sauce, vegetable medley; green tea
Snack: yogurt and grapes
Water Intake: 96 oz. (and counting)

No comments:

Post a Comment