Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sleep Cycle and Working Out

For about the first week of being back from vacation I had an awesome sleep schedule.  I got about 9 hours of sleep a night, got up without any trouble in the morning, and fell asleep quickly at night.  I have no idea what happened but I have screwed it up.  I think that part of the problem is my nightmares.

See I have nightmares when I am stressed out.  Right now I am exceptionally stressed out.  I have Barbri and an RA position.  While this is not too much to juggle, it is still a good deal of work.  I am trying to recover from law school.  As a result I have little to no motivation.  I can get all my work done, and I do, but it stresses me out because I would rather be like everyone else, enjoying my summer.  I dislike the idea that I am not ever going to have an actual summer vacation again. Oh well, I guess that means I just have to grow up.

I have been doing okay with working out.  I have been trying to work out everyday but have not succeeded.  I worked out five of the seven days last week, which I think is pretty good for my first week of trying.  I am working on getting to six days a week.  My eating habits are all out of whack as well.  I eat breakfast every morning and then I don't usually eat again until dinner.  I need to get lunch in there somewhere.

Alrighty, it's late, and I am tired.  I am going to make a post about Jamie Oliver's newest episode here soon.  I am so indignant about what was happening, I feel like I am more upset then he is (which I am sure is not true, it just feels like it).  G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment