Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stutter Start

So this week, I worked out even less than week.  And now I feel ill.  I think that is more stress than actually being ill.  But my mom came down with something, and we always seem to pass it back and forth between us FOR AGES.  So maybe it is a combination of illness and stress. 

I am going to try very hard to make working out work next week.  I am also going to try and be better about what I eat.  I need to get on a schedule, and work out everyday, because I can usually keep it up.  It's one of those things where when you work out, you feel better about yourself, which makes you want to work out more.  At least that is how it works for me.  I also eat better, because I have been working so hard to look better, I don't want to ruin it with what I am eating. 

This morning, I am going to go all out and eat chocolate chip waffles.  I am excited about them.  I might also do a short work out.  Then tomorrow I am going to work out regularly and try to be a better eater.

Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment