Sunday, October 31, 2010

Life

Has gotten in the way of this blog! Haha.  I guess that is a good thing.

This past weekend was Halloween.  I was Abby Scuito from NCIS.  Everyone loved it.  I will post pictures soon.

Tomorrow is crazy busy for me.  I am barely going to have time to breathe, let alone get done everything I have to do.  That, and I have to study for the MPRE.  Ugh. 

Trying really hard to stay positive.  I start working out tomorrow.  I am going to do it, even if it kills me.  It is day one of the first round of exercising. My goal is to get up tomorrow morning, before school, and get about an hour and fifteen minutes in.  That means I have to rise and shine at 7 a.m.  Anyone who knows me, knows this will be no small feat.  But I am gonna do my best.  Wish me luck! I will let you know how it goes.

As an aside, my face is almost fully healed! My skin is just super dry and cracked right now.  Once that passes I will be back to normal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment