Thursday, October 28, 2010

Papa Johns and Cardio

I did not post yesterday because I had to choose between a blog post and the gym.  I figured, given that my blog is about me being healthier, I should go to the gym.  I did 45 minutes of cardio and thought I was going to die.  I guess that is what happens when you haven't worked out in three weeks!

I built a fort yesterday with the lovely Mrs. B.  Actually a fort was built around us by the funny Mr. D.  It was quite entertaining.  I wanted to make a sign in Rug Rats fashion that said:

I was trying to do that in Rug Rats style.  Not sure I succeeded.  Oh well, maybe the next time I give it a shot it will be better. :)

I ate Papa Johns yesterday.  I had two pieces of cheese pizza.  I shouldn't have, but I did.  I dabbed all of the grease I possibly could off of the pizza.  Then I ate it.  It was delicious!! :) It was a large part of my motivation to go to the gym.  

Yesterday was a good day.  I smiled and laughed a lot, for various different reasons.  I love all of my friends and I had an amazing time with them.  They are wonderful and they helped me have a fantastic day.  I was tired yesterday because I was not able to sleep Tuesday night.  I had to present my closing argument in Jury Ad.  I was so tired but being around the awesomeness that is my friends made it so much better.  They made me laugh and they make me happy. 

Overall yesterday was an awesome day.  The only thing that could have made it better was having R around.  I miss him.  I wish he was able to be around more.  Oh well, I get to see him this weekend!! Yay Halloween. 

No comments:

Post a Comment