Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Being Sick

SUCKS.  I did not work out yesterday.  I did not go to class.  I did not go to office hours.  I did not go to work.  I did not go to the panel I wanted to go to.  I stayed in bed and wept on the inside because of the sicky-sickness I was feeling. 

I feel better today but am not sure I am up to doing P90X.  I have decided I am going to do cardio today and then going to start P90X tomorrow.  I am just going to pretend that I have worked out the past two days and start on Day 3.  I will just make the cycle an extra couple of days long.  It will all work out.

My life became stressful yesterday.  I hates it.  Truthfully I cannot complain because my friend's lives have been stressful since day one.  I have been lucky.  So I am going to keep smiling and keep plugging away.  I have the best support system in the world and I am not going to let my stress bring me down.

Also, I need to start eating better.  So far I have kept my weight off but I have been eating junk, lots and lots of junk.  I need to do better.  I am trying to come up with a plan of action.  I will let you know what I come up with. :)

1 comment:

  1. Brrrgggle. I was supposed to go to the gym this morning.... I set my alarm, loaded up my kindle w/ school reading so I could work out and be productive, and got my butt to bed by midnight. Then my husband woke me up screaming at his zombie video game at 3. Sometimes life just conspires against us : (

    I'm still on tea therapy, I didn't feel as much better yesterday as I usually do during tea therapy. I hope you feel better too!

    ReplyDelete