Thursday, October 21, 2010

HHHHHUNGERRRRRR

I am starving.  Not just a little rumble in the tummy either.  I mean full-on, I could eat your face right now, hungry.  And to make matters worse, the brief stop in the law school is making some delicious cookies, scones, and cinnamon rolls. The air is full of the smell of their goodness.  That aroma is like shoving bamboo under my fingernails. Ugh.

Anyway.  The rest of day three was pretty hard.  I spent most of it hungry and tired.  This morning I overslept and am still hungry but have no desire to drink this god-awful concoction.  But I have to.  Double ugh.

Also, no one tells you about the strange noises your body will make as a result of this.  My stomach has been talking to me for about thirty straight minutes.  It would be embarrassing if anyone else was around to hear it.  Thankfully I am all alone at my carrel and therefore my stomach can simply converse with itself and no one is the wiser.

I promised you a rant on high fructose corn syrup.  I have not forgotten.  I will post it later.  But first, breakfast. Ew. I think I just threw up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment