Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 6

Sadly, I had to quit the master cleanse.  I had another lemonade this morning, and had another bout of hives.  They are bad.  After talking to T, and making my own assessment, I decided it would be in the best interest of my health (and face) to quit for now.  I am going to be trying this again after two rounds of working out.

This means that I am now drinking my orange juice.  I turned day six into day one of phasing out.  It is delicious to drink this orangey goodness.  It is making my stomach hurt.  I do love it though.  More than I thought I could love orange juice.

Anyways, I am going to go get in the bathtub now and try to steam open my pores to see if I can't get rid of some of these hives.  Tomorrow is soups and juice day.  I am more excited then I should be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment