Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Long time, no talk

Sorry about that.  This past week was Thanksgiving break.  I was not near a computer for most of it.

Thanksgiving break made me sick.  I have to work on getting better.  Which irks me because I want to work out.  I have failed miserably at doing that.  And now I can't really justify doing it, given that I keep coughing and have stuffed up sinuses.  I am tempted to do it anyways.

Also, I found out I am super behind in clinic hours.  And I have three weeks to complete them and to complete my closing argument.  So I guess I don't have a lot to do, and I will be able to successfully complete both things, but I would like to lay down instead.

AND grrr at this law school.  They allowed me to register for something that apparently was not available.  Now they can't get me into anything because the system is down.  I need to know what the plan is because I am trying to plan something.  So grrrrr.  You have one job lady, ONE, do it RIGHT! Do it not bad! :)

My puppy has to go to the vet.  She has these weird skin growths on her ears.  I don't know what they are, but I am hoping they are nothing.

Sorry that this was so rambling.  I am ill; yes, that is my excuse.  I will try and create a post that actually pertains to this blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment