Monday, November 15, 2010

Healthmaster

So, I bought this monstrosity of a blender last year for my birthday. ---------------------------------->
It is AWESOME.  Every morning my roommate and I get up, I make smoothies and she makes eggs.  We eat breakfast and chat.  We have realized that when we do this we eat better during the day.  I also have more energy.  The other thing is that it forces me to get up early, which helps me be more awake and less rushed, which in turn makes me less stressed. It is basically a good thing, all around.  This morning, I put an entire asian pear in the blender.  That's right, the WHOLE THING.  I didn't cut it, I didn't core it, I didn't do anything but drop it into the blender.  By the time the blender was done with it, it was creamy smoothie goodness.  I also added vanilla yogurt, apple juice, orange juice, and some frozen fruit.  I am drinking it as I write this.  It is delicious!! :)

I cannot seem to find time to work out.  I am going to have to do something about that.  I usually want to get up early to do it, but I can never seem to get out of bed.  Ugh, ugh.  Maybe I should try and start scheduling it in.  I mean, actually put it onto my calendar and make it an appointment that I HAVE to attend.  I might try that.

Also, sorry I have been so absent.  Everything kind of blew up recently.  I am surviving.  I have decided not to be upset/worry about things I cannot control. So far it is working well.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment