Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Soooo....

I suck at keeping up with this blog. Sorry about that.

I am home for the holidays.  I am also back to my pre-lemonade diet weight.  I am determined not to gain any weight during the holidays.  I know that I can do this.  I am watching how many calories I eat, and I am going to start exercises.  I am going to exercise this morning, I am going to do some P90X.  I am going to pick my favorite workouts and just do them for this week.  Then starting next Monday I am going to try and make an actual exercise routine.  I know it is going to be hard, but I am determined to at least exercise once a day, five days a week.  During my immersion, I think I am just going to go to the gym and hit the elliptical for thirty minutes a day.  Either way, I have 18 days between now and school that I can exercise and get healthier.

I will update you when I am finished exercising! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment