Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Argh Bargh

Life just gets in the way sometimes.

I spent twelve and a half hours at the law school yesterday.  That left no time for working out.  This saddens me greatly.  I have been at the law school for almost 8 hours today and I have plans when I get done here.  My life just took a turn for the not so fun.  But I am going to fit in working out.  If I can't make it to the gym I am going to go tomorrow.  Tomorrow is not that busy of a day.  I can listen to the review for the test I have to take while working out.  I am going to pick my favorite P90X exercises and do them over the course of the next few days.

I have been doing well with my eating.  That is an upside.  I have not put any extra weight on.  But I seriously need to get the exercising thing going.

Also, my life is boring.  So I am busy but I have nothing to write about.  So I am going to tell you about the fun/embarassing thing that happened to me on Monday.

I was stuck at the law school and it was like 10:00 p.m.  I was worried about my puppy so I called my roommate.  I wanted to see if she was home and could let her out.  I call her and this is what happens.

Woman: Speaks Korean
Me: Hello?
Woman: Speaks Korean
Me: Why are you talking to me in Korean? (Thinking in my head that I have awoken T from a nap and she is just unaware of what is happening).
Woman: Because I was just talking to Mamma in Korean.
Me: Oh, okay (cause that makes total sense, right?).  Are you home?
Woman:  You called home.
Me: In my head: Wait, Whaaaaaa? Oh crap!! Out loud: Oh my goodness.  I called the wrong number.  I was trying to call T, your sister, but I accidentally called your house! I am so sorry.
Woman (who I know know is T's sister): Oh, I was wondering why you didn't understand Korean! Alright.  I didn't realize she wasn't still using your phone.
Me: *Laughing like a crazy woman* I am so sorry.  I can't believe I did that! Sorry.
T's sister: It's okay.  Have a good night.
Me: You too.

Carefully call T and tell her the whole story.  Laugh until I cry.  Be embarrassed.  Laugh some more.

That was the highlight of my Monday night.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment