Saturday, April 2, 2011

Softball and Friends

This weekend is the softball tournament at UVA.  For the first time in my three years of law school, I have signed up to play.  We showed up last night, two girls short, and had to forfeit.  Luckily there was a nice group of people from Boston who played a pick-up game with us.  It was so much fun. 

My friend from W&M, a fantastic girl I met in self-defense class, *M is playing in the tournament this weekend as well.  We met up last night and she played the pick-up game with us.  Then we went to dinner and tried to go out to drinks but failed.  We are going to hang out tonight, and hopefully be successful in drinks.

Anyways, I have some homework to do, and some food to cook, and then I am going to be headed out to the games. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment