Thursday, March 31, 2011

Better but not 100%

I feel better today but I don't feel fantastic.  I am going to go to bed early to see if we cannot maintain the upward direction of how I am feeling.

I am pretty much done with law school.  I have a couple of things standing between me and graduation but they are small and just time consuming.  I am kind of excited about it being almost over.  I am also not excited about it being over.  I want to stay in one place with all my friends for longer.  I don't want us to scatter.  I want us all to live in the same place for the rest of our lives.  I know this cannot happen, and I know we all need to get away from this place, but I don't want us to separate.

Anyways, getting ready for bed right now.  I have an errand to run before bed, but I am going to bed soon.  Hopefully I can get rid of the remnants of my illness before softball tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment