Monday, March 28, 2011

All-Nighter and Pasta

I pulled an almost all-nighter last night.  It was an almost all nighter because I slept for about three hours.  It was all my fault.  I am the worst procrastinator ever.  Don't get me wrong, I get my work done and I do it well, but when I am not in a job related situation, and I can have all night, I tend to take it.  I completely re-wrote a pleading, edited a ten page memo (adding four extra pages), and edited a brief (adding three extra pages), in about six hours (while watching TV).  Then I napped and spent some time editing the grammatical errors, citations, and filling out a time sheet.  I am sure I missed some words but overall the documents are strong and I am proud of them.  Being the complete gunner that I am, I want to edit it one more time and send in my new edits.  I think I wont do that.  I might mention something about it to the professor and see what he says.

Tonight the Italian is making dinner.  I am excited.  He is an amazing cook and I love to eat.  It is going to be a good combination.  I cannot stay long, because I have to get up early tomorrow, but I am looking forward to it.

I did not exercise today (nor do I plan to).  I am going to exercise tomorrow before I start my errands.  I am also going to clean my house tomorrow.  Now that the assignment I handed in today is done, I have very little standing between me and graduation! :)

I also failed at eating so far today.  I am sooooo hungry.  I am going to have to get a snack before dinner.

Also, I want to chop my hair off.

No comments:

Post a Comment