Saturday, November 5, 2011

Daddies

I am grateful for my daddy.  I know that I already made a post about being grateful for my family, but odds are I am going to give each of them their own post.  Today I am grateful for my daddy because he has taught me so much about how to take care of myself.  Prior to letting me drive my car alone he forced me to change both a front and a back tire on the car.  It took me almost forty five minutes but I have never once been stranded with a flat tire.  He has also taught me how to fix a toilet, build things, keep my finances in order, and many other things.  Today I am especially grateful for him because I have to fix my closet.  The shelving thing in my closet broke, and when it did it ripped a hole in the wall.  I am in the process of patching the hole and then I am going to re-install the shelves in the closet.

I have an awesome daddy.  He truly is the best.  I cannot wait for him to walk me down the aisle at my wedding or to see him with my children (in a completely figurative way - I am waiting a real long time to have children!). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment