Monday, December 19, 2011

Terrible Blogger

Merry Christmas everyone!!

So I was terrible about posting what I was grateful for. It's not because I don't have a ton of things to be grateful for, it's just because I don't blog often enough.  To be honest I am blogging right now because I am sitting in the waiting room of a dealership waiting for the boys truck to get detailed. I am writing this post on my phone. Ahhh technology.

Anyways, I am currently unemployed and enjoying my time with my fiance and family. I am praying I have a job by January so I can get back onto the sacking track. I would like to be making money but I am very grateful for my time with my family. I am not going to have a lot once I move to Florida.

Speaking of which, the boy got a flight spot so we will be moving to Florida next summer after our wedding. I am super excited about this next chapter. I think it is going to be awesome. Feel free to come visit us! I am sure during his training/deployments I am going to need the company!!

Alright, I think that is enough for now. Again, Merry Christmas everyone!! Cherish the time you have with your families and remember what this season is all about (and no, it's not the gifts...haha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment