Thursday, January 20, 2011

Update FAIL

So I have failed at updating this blog...but I have not failed at working out.  In fact, last week I worked out SIX days.  I have lost about five pounds.  My pants are becoming too big!! YAY SUCCESS.

I am contemplating starting the P90X diet.  I am doing a really good job of eating breakfast EVERY morning (including weekends) and staying on track with eating for the rest of the day. 

I bought a knee brace for my knee.  It did not help much.  So yesterday, because my knee has been hurting, I just got on the elliptical for an hour instead of doing plyometrics.  On Sunday I pulled my hamstring and a muscle in my lower back.  I took Monday off and have been working out every day since.  I am super happy with my progress, and really hoping I can keep it up.

Because of immersion that is pretty much all I have time to tell you right now.  More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment